Ingredients for Dum Murgh Recipe in English:
* Chicken – 1 kilo
* Ginger garlic paste – 1 Tsp
* Green chilli – 8
* Onion – 3
* Curd – 1 Cup
* Almonds – 1 1/2 Tsp
* Cashew – 1 1/2 Tsp
* Chironji(Charoli) – 1 1/2 Tsp
* Red chilli powder – 1 Tsp
* Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
* Garam masala – 1/2 Tsp
* Cardamom – 1/2 Tsp
* Mint leaves – 1 bunch
* Coriander leaves – 3 Tsp(finely chopped)
* Bay leaf – 2
* Cinnamon stick – 2 inch piece
* Oil – According to minimization
* Salt – According to the Taste
* Mawa -1 1/2 Tsp
How to Make Dum Murgh Recipe in English:
* Clean the chicken pieces with water.
* Grind gingergarlic paste, green chillies, onions, almonds, cashews, chironji, red chilli powder, turmeric, garam masala, cardamom,bay leaf, cinnamon, mint leaves mix in grinder to fine paste.
* Put oil in a pan and heat it, add Masala and roast it for 5 minutes, then put curd and roast for 10 minutes,Now add chicken and mix and cook for 20 minutes on low flame, now add curry leaves. Decorate with the coriander leaves.
Note: While cooking seal the lid of the vessel in which you are steaming chicken with dough so that steam will not go out or if the lid of the pan is fitting perfectly then there is no need to seal lid with dough.