Ingredients for Dum Corn Mirch Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* 50 grams of green peppers
* 1 cup of corn
* 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds
* 2 onions, finely chopped
* 1 C. In garlic, finely chopped
* 1 teaspoon of powdered cumin
* 2 teaspoons coriander powder
* 1/2 teaspoon of red chili powder
* 1/2 tablespoon Garam Masala powder
* 1/4 cup tomato puree
* 1 teaspoon fenugreek Kasoori
* 2 teaspoons of cream
* 4 teaspoons of oil
* Salt to taste
How to Make Dum Corn Mirch Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a nonstick skillet and fry it with a small incision in the green peppers and put in a frying pan.
* Now add some salt and cover for 2 minutes.
* After 2 minutes, remove from the pan and put on a plate.
* Put the rest of the oil in the same skillet, add the caraway, the onion and fry.
* When the onion turns golden, add the garlic, fry it, then add the cumin powder, the coriander powder, the red pepper powder and mix well.
* Add the tomato purée now, then add the corn, cashew nut fenugreek, salt and cooked pepper, and mix well.
* Add the cream and garam masala powder, mix and cook for 10 minutes.
* The corn vegetable is ready. Serve hot with toast and rice.