Ingredients for Dum Aloo Curry Recipe | Kashmiri Dum Aloo Curry Recipe in English
* Small Potatoes – 1/2 Kg
* Curd – 8 Tsp
* Onion – 4 small
* Mint Leaves – 3 Tsp
* Oil – According to minimization
* Soya -2 Tsp
* Sonth powder – 1 teaspoon (Dry Ginger powder)
* Garam Masala – 1/2 Tsp
* Salt – According to taste
* Ginger, Garlic Paste – 3 Tsp
* Kashmir Red Chilli Powder – 4 Tsp
* Coriander Address – 3 Tsp
How to Make Dum Aloo Curry Recipe | Kashmiri Dum Aloo Curry Recipe in English
* Peel potatoes with peas and peel them.
* For the frying pot, split the potatoes, and prepare all the potato forks.
* Heat oil in a strict manner, after oil is heated, add as many potatoes as hard as potato, and fry the potatoes on a low flame and grate it till it becomes golden brown, then grind the onions.
* Now add 2 tablespoons of oil in a strict manner and heat it; Now add fried onion, curd, ginger, garlic paste, Kashmiri red chilli powder, garam masala, sof powder, nutmeg powder and mix them well. Add potatoes to the pot, mix the potatoes well in the spices, now add salt, mint leaves and finely chopped coriander leaves, cook it for 20 minutes on slow flame.