Ingredients for Dry Fruit Pulao Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Basmati Rice Soaked – 2 cups
- Almond – 10-12
- Cashews – 10-12
- Raisins – 1 large spoon
- Desi Ghee – 2 tablespoons
- Sharp blades – 2
- Whole black pepper – 4-5
- Salt to taste
- Saffron – 1 pinch
How to Make Dry Fruit Pulao Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- To heat, place the water in a medium saucepan, covered.
- Place the ghee in a non-stick pan and keep it hot. When the ghee begins to melt, add spicy leaves, black pepper, almonds, cashews and raisins and fry until golden brown.
- Then add the steeped rice and fry for 1-2 minutes. Then add salt and saffron and fry for half a minute.
- Add cups of warm water and mix. Boil the rice by boiling the lid.
- When the rice is cooked, close the flame.
- Serve hot casserole with curry and raita.