Ingredients for Dry Fruit Pulao Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Basmati rice soaked – 2 cups
* Almond – 10-12
* Cashew nuts – 10-12
* Grapes – 1 big spoon
* Desi ghee – 2 tablespoons
* Sharp leaves – 2
* Whole Black Pepper – 4-5
* Salt – according to taste
* Saffron – 1 pinch
How to Make Dry Fruit Pulao Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Place the water in a nonstick saucepan over a medium flame to heat it.
* Put the ghee on a nonstick skillet and keep it warm. When the ghee begins to melt, add sharp leaves, black pepper, almonds, cashews and raisins and sauté until golden.
* After that, add the soaked rice and fry for 1-2 minutes. Then add salt and saffron and fry for half a minute.
* Add 3 cups warm water and mix. Cook the rice by putting the lid on the boil.
* When the rice is cooked, close the flame.
* Serve a hot casserole with curry and raita.