Ingredients for Dry Coconut Stuffed Baingan Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Brinjal – 6-7 tall (400 gm)
* Raw coconut – 1/4 cup grated
* Green Coriander – 2-3 table spoons finely chopped
* Oil – 1/4 cup
* Green Chilli – 2-3 finely chopped
* Coriander Powder – 1.5 teaspoons
* Salt – 3/4 teaspoon (according to taste)
* Red chilli – 1/4 teaspoon
* Cumin – half a teaspoon
* Asafoetida – 1-2 pinch
* Fenugreek seeds – half teaspoons
* Rye – half a teaspoon
* Turmeric powder – half a teaspoon
* Amchoor Powder – half a teaspoon
* Ginger – 1 inch piece grated
* Garnish – 1 teaspoon
* White sesame seeds – 1 teaspoon
* Urad dal – 1 teaspoon
* Chana Dal – 1 Tbsp
How to Make Dry Coconut Stuffed Baingan Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Heat the pan and roast it lightly by adding gram dal and urad dal, then add cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds and sesame seeds, roast until light brown, add some spices to the grinders and mix them in the mixer. Add salt, turmeric powder and coriander powder and grind them lightly (we are adding powdered spices) because they will have trouble grinding due to the low totaling of spices.
* Take the pies spices in the plate and mix all the spices thoroughly by adding asafetida powder, amchoor powder, red chilli powder, pomegranate, ginger, green chili, coconut and green coriander, and the masala is ready to be filled in the brinjal.
* Cut the bayan with 2 cuts in length so that they stay connected on the stalk side, thus the brinjas will appear in three layers and fill the masala in the middle and keep the brinjal and keep it aside, cut all the brinjals and make them ready.
* Heat the pan, add oil in the pan and heat the oil, add one spoon to the spiceful of brinjal oil, put the remaining masala on top of the brinjal. Cover the brinjal and let it cook for 5 minutes on low flame.
* Open the brinjal, and carefully with the help of tongs, turn it over again and let it cook for 5 minutes, open the brinjal and check, the brinjas have become soft, the brinjas are ready.
* Stuffed brinjal with coconut ready, serve coconut stuffed brinjal with chapati, parathas and rice and serve as a side dish and eat.