Ingredients for Chicken Bharta | Dhaba style Chicken Bharta Recipe in English
* Bonless chicken – 500 g.m
* Ginger – 1 1/2 inch piece
* Garlic clove – 10
* Tomato – 4
* Onion – 3
* Dry red chilli – 2
* Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
* Garam masala powder – 1 Tsp
* Dry fenugreek seeds – 1 Tsp ( Kasuri methi )
* Pickle – 1/2 Tsp
* Green chilli – 2
* Coriander leaves – 2 Tsp
* Salt – According to Taste
* Oil – According to minimization
How to Make Chicken Bharta | Dhaba style Chicken Bharta Recipe in English
* Cut small pieces of chicken pieces are cleaned with water.
* Ginger garlic Take from fine grinding. Take a tomato and red chilli, including from fine grinding.
* Onion, cut from fine tomatoes, green peppers.
* Put oil in pan hot form. Now add from fine chopped onion, ginger garlic paste,coriander powder cooked. Now add the chicken 4 minutes to cook. Then chopped tomatoes, salt, garam masala, Kasuri methi, green chilli, to conduct put well together 10 minutes until cooked. Take coriander leaves combined off-gas. Hot Chicken Bharta ready.