Bachelor and cooking seems to be a problem, so this recipe can be your job. Learn how to become Deep Fried Dal Casserole
Ingredients for Deep Fried Dal Pulao Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* A cup of rice
* 2 tablespoons tur dal
* 2 tbsp. At table of masonry lenses
* 2 big gram dal
* 2 tablespoons whole green coriander
* 2 tbsp. At the table of Kabuli Chana (Chole)
* ½ teaspoon of cumin seeds
* Tomatoes cut into large slices
* 2 chopped green peppers
* 4 teaspoons of butter
* Salt to taste
* Water as needed
* A tablespoon of oil
How to Make Deep Fried Dal Pulao Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First, soak the rice for 15 minutes.
* Heat the oil by adding oil to the gas stove. After that, add the cumin seeds, the peppers, all the legumes, the moong and the gram, then fry them.
* When the legumes turn golden and stir, mix the rice and let it flow well.
* Now put salt, tomato slices and water on it and close the cooker lid.
* After whistling 2 whistles, turn off the gas and let the range cool down.
* Remove the pot from the plate and serve it with butter.