Ingredients for Dal Makhani Recipe in English:
* Whole urad(white lentil) – 1 Cup(soaked in water overnight)
* Gram dal(Chana Dal) – 2 Tsp
* rajma – 2 Tsp(soaked in water overnight)
* Ghee or oil – 1 Tsp
* Water – 5 Cups
* Salt – According to the Taste
For the Tadake:
* Dry red chillies – 2
* Cumin seeds – ½ Tsp(Jeera)
* Asafoetida(Hing) – 2 pinch
* Ginger – 1 inch piece
* Garlic – 4 buds
* Tomatoes(puree made) – 4
* Kasoori – 1 Tsp
* Ghee or oil – 3 Tsp
* Coriander Powder – 2 Tsp
* Hot masala – ½ Tsp
* Butter – 2 Tsp
* fresh cream – 1/4
How to Make Dal Makhani Recipe in English:
* Clean the pulses thoroughly. Keep lentils and rajamans for so long.
* Grind ginger and garlic and make paste.
* Remove the water from the soaked pulses and put in 6 cup fresh water.
* Cook one tablespoon of ghee, Add half ginger, garlic paste and red dry chilies,salt,both lentils in a pressure cooker. Put the remaining paste aside.
* Keep the cooker on low flame for 40 minutes after the first whistle, then remove it from the flame. Open the cooker after cooling and put the dal a little mash on one side.
* Heat ghee in a pan, add cumin and asafoetida,they changed to light brown colour, add the smashed tomatoes in it and cook until it gets dry.
* Now add remaining Ginger and Garlic Paste, Garam Masala and Coriander Powder. Cook until the ghee separates.
* Add saffron fenugreek and cook for another couple of minutes.
* Now add boiled lentils to it, mix butter, stir fry them with a dough for 20-25 minutes on low flame.
* Cook the fattened cream on 15-20 minutes and on low flame so that the right color can be found, remove it from the flame, serve hot bread and rice together.