Dal bati and churam without Rajasthani dish is incomplete still make it on the plow in Rajasthan villages and make ovens, tandooras etc. in the cities. One thing in common is ghee, it is made with the help of ghee. It is eaten with lentils, and it takes less time to prepare it.
Ingredients for Dal Bati Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Dough – 4 small bowl
* Salt – according to taste
* Celery – 1 teaspoon
* Sweet soda – 1 pinch
* Ghee – 1/2 kg
How to Make Dal Bati Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Take out the dough in a vessel, then add salt, sweet baking soda, celery and 3 tbsp ghee to it.
* Take the dough well, but the dough should be a bit tight by the flour of rotis.
* Make flour balls, but the balls should be larger than roti balls.
* Put the tandoor on a high flame for 3 minutes on the flame, keep it on to the dough to keep the dough out of the bowl, turn it over and over again. After some time, the tar will start running between them, then you understand that the bati has become. Take them out of the oven, then with the help of cloth, you can suppress them and break them in two pieces. After that put in melt ghee, take gourd well in the ghee.
* Batti is ready. Paroshisi with hot hot lentils!