Ingredients Curd Idli Recipe in English
* small Idli – 20
* Curd – 5 cups
* Milk or Water – 1 cup
* Coriander leaves – 1/2 Finely chopped
* Carrot – 1/2 Finely chopped
* Sugar – 1 small spoon
* Cashew – 1 Tsp
* Coconut 2 Tsp
* Green Chilli – 2
* Mustard seeds – 1/4 Tsp
* Curry Leaves – 10-15
* White lentil – 1/2 Tsp
* Red Chilli – 4
* Asafoetida – 1 Pinch
* Oil – According to minimization
How to Make Curd Idli Recipe in English
* If you do not have small Idli making plate, then you make Idli in large pellet and cut it in small pieces.
* Grind cashews, coconut, green chillies, finely, by mixing it.
* Add milk or water to the curd and take it very mix well . Now add salt and sugar to it.
* Put oil in a strict condition and heat it. Now add roasted rye, udad dal, dry red chilli, hard leaves, asafoetida and roast it. After that add chopped curd and mix it. Now add powdered cashew paste and mix it well. Now close the gas, put Idli in it and keep it for half an hour. After that put in the freeze. When you want to eat, take out the coriander leaves and carrots and decorate it and eat and serve.