Ingredients for Crispy Masala Bhindi Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* 2 cups of okra, 4 pieces long
* 2 tablespoon gram flour
* 2 t-spoon licking masala
* 1 t-spoon red chilli powder
* 1/4 t-spoon turmeric powder
* 1 t-spoon lemon juice
* salt to taste
t-spoonOil, for frying
To decorate :-
* 1/4 t-spoon licking masala
How to Make Crispy Masala Bhindi Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Put all the ingredients in a deep vessel and mix it well.
* Heat oil in a deep non-stick embroidery, and fry it slightly, till it is golden and crispy, till it is fried.
* Place on absorbent paper to absorb oil.
Arrange the chaat masala and warm it up
• Easy Suggestions: –
* Immediately take the mixture immediately after mixing it with spices, otherwise the water will start getting rid of it and it will become wet, so that it will not become crunchy after frying.