Today we have brought you Crispy Bhindi Fry Recipe. Bhindi is a seasonal vegetable, but nowadays almost all the time has started. Bhindi Fry is easy to make and very tasty in the food. Then again, what you talk about, make a note of how to make curry lady and try it today. We hope you also like this recipe too.
Ingredients for Crispy Bhindi Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Bhindi/Okra – 250 grams (of small size)
* Coriander seeds – 2 Tsp
* Amchoor Powder – 2 Tsp
* Fennel – 1 Tsp
* Cumin – 1 Tsp
* Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tsp
* Turmeric powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Celery – 2 Pinch
* Oil – For frying
* Chaat masala – According to the taste
* Salt – According to taste
How to make Crispy Bhindi Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First wash the beans and dry it.
* After this, put an incision in the beard. Add turmeric and a little salt and mix the lady’s finger well.
* Now heat oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, put the Bhindis in it and fry them deep.
* After this, fry all the standing spices and grind it after cooling.
* Put the roasted spices on the frying pan and add Amchoor powder and chilli and mix well.
* Now the method of making your grinders is complete. Now your Bhindi Fry Bhindi Fry is ready. While serving, pour the chopped masala on top and enjoy the crunching beans.