Ingredients for Crispy Aloo Fry Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Potato (Totato): 4
- Mustard seeds (if you do not like it)
- Chilli powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder: 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam Mashala: 1/2 teaspoon
How to Make Crispy Aloo Fry Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- First cut the bite by frying the potato.
- Then place the pan on the pan and add oil and cumin
- Add the cumin and curry leaves after adding the cumin.
- And immediately add the potatoes and mix.
- Add turmeric, chili powder and salt after reducing.
- Then cover for 2 minutes and cook over medium heat, then remove the lid and mix 2 or 3 times.
- Now take a potato and see if it’s cooked or not. When cooked, drain the hot pot powder and turn off the gas.
- Now take it out in a bowl and fry your potato.
- So today it was our spicy recipes. I think you would really like this recipe. If you would like to know a recipe from Race Recipe or a recipe that I have not written yet, you can request it in the comments box.