Ingredients for Cornbread recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Corn flour – 400 Gms
* Butter – 2 Tsp
* Hot water – As needed
* Salt – According to the taste
How to Make Cornbread recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* first take flour in a vessel and filter it. After that mix the flour with the salt in the dough and then dough the flour with the help of lukewarm water.
* After this, cover the dough and keep it for 15-20 minutes. This will make the dough floral and it will become very tasty.
* Before making the dough rot, once it is well mixed with the help of palms, so that it becomes very soft. When the dough becomes soft, then take flour out of it and make it big by pressing it with the palm.
* After this, apply a little water in the hands and press the dough with fingers and make 5-6 inch diameter bread.
* Now put the bread on the hot pan. When one side sinks, then turn it over and turn it on the other side too. After this, remove the tawa from the burning of the gas and drink with the help of tongs, rotate the medium on the medium flame and then bake it.
* Now Makka Ki Roti is ready for your maize roti. Put butter or country ghee on it and enjoy it with hot greens. Makka bread rajma masala, potato kofta, Dum potatoes, Dal makhni, and Kadhi pakoda also looks very tasty. Therefore, they must also try trials.