Ingredients for Corn Pulao | Corn Rice in English
* Basmati rice – 2 Cups
* American sweet corn – 1 Cup
* Green chillies – 2-3
* Milk – 1/2 Cup
* Mint – 1 Tsp
* Coriander leaves – 2 Tsp
* Bay leaf – 1-2
* Green cardamom (Elachi)- 1 -2
* Butter – 2 Tsp
Ingredients to Make Paste for Corn Pulao | Corn Rice in English
* Garlic Cloves – 6
* Ginger – 1 small piece
* Cashews – 6
* Black pepper – 1 Tsp
* Cinnamon – 1 small piece
How to Make Corn Pulao | Corn Rice in English
* Make fine paste of mixed paste material.
* Wash the rice and soak it for half an hour.
* Now heat the butter in a cooker, put the Bay leaf and small cardamom for a while and then put green chillies.
* After frying for 2-3 minutes, add corn and salt and fry for a while and then add mint and coriander.
* Put a mixture of milk and water to let it boil.
* Close rice cookers. Cook for 15 minutes or till the rice cooked.
* Serve with hot corn brass onion raita or with your favorite curry.