Nowadays, sweet corn has grown in the market. If you want to make corn curry then use sweet corn. Like the old fried grains, it’s not a hassle to boil it. However, frozen sweet corns of success also come but the latest fresh sweet carnation is just another thing.
If the taste of food is something different, then everyone likes to eat. Some different kind of corn curry for different tastes, so let’s make vegetable curry today.
Ingredients for Corn Curry Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Sweet corn – 200 g (one cup)
* Tomatoes – 2 or 3
* Green chilli -2
* Ginger – 1 inch long piece
* Poppy – a table spoon
* Peanut grains – 50 grams (2 tablespoons)
* Ghee or oil – 1 1/2 table spoon
* Cumin seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
* Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
* Coriander Powder – 1 Tablespoon
* Salt – according to the taste (slightly more than half a teaspoon)
* Red Chilli Powder – 1-2 pinch
* Garam Masala – 1/4 Tablespoon
* Green Coriander – 1 Table Spoon (Finely Chopped)
How to Make Corn Curry Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Wash Sweet Corn in water.
* Grate tomato, green chilli, ginger finely with a mixer.
* Put 2 teaspoons of oil in a wok, heat it, put peanut seeds, poppy seeds and cashew nuts and fry until it becomes brown. Grind these fried spices in tomato paste and grind it.
* Put the remaining oil in the cooker and heat it. In hot oil, put cumin seeds, turmeric powder, coriander powder. Sprinkle the spices with a spoon 1-2 times, now in this spice, add tomatoes, cashew paste and roast until it starts making the grains in the spices and the oil does not separate from the spices.
* Put sweet curry, salt and red chilli in roasted spices, fry them with a spoon for 2 minutes, add a small glass of water and close the cooker. Turn off the gas when a whistle comes in the cooker. Once the cooker is finished, open the cooker and put garam masala in the vegetable. Take your sweet curry vegetable ready.
* Take out the vegetables in the bowl and decorate it with green coriander. Serve hot with roasted roasted curry, chapatti, naan parantha or rice with anyone and eat.