Today we have brought Corn Cheese Paratha Recipe for you. Some people call it Corn Paratha Some people say is cheese paratha. Corn Paratha Corn Paratha / Cheese Paratha is very Yami in the food and this baby, the older everyone likes it. Then, what are you thinking, note the method of making instant corn cheese paratha and try today. We hope that Corn Cheese Paratha Recipe will definitely love you.
Ingredients for Corn Cheese Paratha Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Flour – 500 gms
* Refined Oil – 4 Tsp
* Celery – 5 grams
* Ghee – For frying
* Salt – 1 Tsp
For Filling –
* Corn – 4 cup (boiled and mashed)
* Cheese – 1 cups (grated)
* Beans and Carrot – 1 1/2 cups (finely chopped)
* Onion – 4 (Finely chopped)
* Green chilli – 1 Tsp (finely chopped)
* Chaat masala – 1 Tsp
* Garam masala powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Black pepper powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Salt – According to taste
How to Make Corn Cheese Paratha Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* first mix and mix refined oils, celery and salt in the flour.
* Mix all the ingredients of the filler in a vessel.
* After this, take the flour of the desired size and fill it with the appropriate amount and fill it like a parantha.
* Heat the ghee on the pan and drink the paratha on both sides till golden in it.
* Take your turn to make your corn cheese paraphrased. Now your Corn Paratha is the Corn Paratha / Cheese Paratha Cheese Paratha is ready. Serve hot with pickle or chutney and eat yourself and eat it.