Ingredients for Coconut Gujiya Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* 1 cup wheat flour
* 1 cup coconut
* 3 1/2 Chinese
* Salt according to taste
* 1 1/2 milk
* 10 almonds
* 8 raisins
* 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
* 1 spoon poppy
* Oil according to requirement
How to Make Coconut Gujiya Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First mix the flour with salt and oil. Now add little water to the dough and soften the dough with a light hand and keep it in the side.
* Now chop almond in a bowl finely.
* Now, heat the milk in one embroidery, add the coconut, finely chopped almonds, raisins, cardamom powder, khaskhas dal and cook until the mace is mashed.
* Now, crush the dough and soften it. Now break the small dough into the dough and make it. Make a small bowl to make it full. Make the whole in the shape of Gujia.
Now, stop adding a little mixture to it.
* Now heat oil or ghee in a large pan, and then add 5 to 6 Gujia Dal sesame seeds. When the Gujia becomes brown, keep it removed in a plate. Similarly for all the Gujia rhythm.Ready Coconut Gujia.