- Ingredients for Chana Masala Recipe in English:
* Chickpeas(chana) – 1 1/2 Cup
* Onions – 4
* Tomato – 3
* Red chilli powder – 3 Tsp
* Garam masala – 1/2 Tsp
* Ginger, garlic paste – 1 Tsp
* Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
* Cumin powder – 1 Tsp
* Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
* Chole masala powder – 2 1/2 Tsp
* Oil – According to minimization
How to Make Chole Masala Recipe in English:
* Keep chickpeas soaked in water throughout the night.
* Wash the chickpeas, put the water in the cooker, put the water and salt and knead the cooker and keep it to boil on the gas. After boiling 4 or 5 whistles, grind the onions and tomatoes in a separate mixer.
* Heat oil in a thick pan, add onions and roast it.After roasting onions, add tomato paste and ginger garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes. Now add red chilli powder, garam masala, coriander powder, chole masala powder, cumin powder, and turmeric and fry for 3 minutes.
* Add boiled chick peas, salt, sufficient water and mix. Cover it and cook for 5 mins. Tasty Chole Masala is ready.