The Chocolate Peanut Bar is very tasty in the food and it all liked the kids especially. This can easily be made at home.
Ingredients for Chocolate Peanut Bar Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Peanut grains – 1 cup (200 grams, roasted and scratched)
* Dark Chocolate (Dark Compound) – 1 Cup (200gm, Plated)
* Butter – 2 Tsp
* Chinese Powder – 2 Tsp
* Make small cardamom – 2, peel and peel
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Bar Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* To make this, first grind peanuts and grind them in a mixer and grind them. Take out the grated peanuts in a bowl and mix sugar powder and mix them (grind fine sugar in a mixer and make sugar powder).
* Mix the cardamom powder into the mix. Melt butter by mixing it in a little bit and mixing it well, so add the butter that the mixture will be mixed together and mix together. Bind the mixture with light hands and see that it is becoming like a laddoo. The mixture is ready.
* Now take a little mixture of this mixture in the hand and give it a little longer by pressing the hand with the help of hands and then shap it four square and keep it in the plate (it can be chopped by placing it in the plate as iceberg and cut it square Are). Prepare the peanut bar in the same way by mixing it in a plate. When all peanuts are ready and ready, put them in the fridge for 10 minutes so that they become set.
Make Chocolate Malt:
* Melt the chocolate until peanut bars are set. For this, if you want to melt the chocolate in double boiler or in the microwave. To melt the chocolate in the boiler, heat the water in a vessel and put another vessel over it, put chocolate and melt it, we have already mentioned this method in molded Chocolate Recipe.
* To melt the chocolate in the microwave, put it in a microwave safe bowl and microwave at maximum temperature for 1 minute. Take out the cup and stir the chocolate from the spoon, if you think chocolate is not melted properly, then melt it again in the microwave for 20-25 seconds. Take out the cup and let the chocolate run smoothly, drop it with a spoon. If it falls in the form of a chocolate then the chocolate has become well-malted.Microwave the chocolate first for only 1 minute and then do it 10-20 seconds and microwave as per your requirement. Because it is possible to burn water instead of chocolate malt from more heat.
* Cool the molten chocolate with a little spoon and keep it cool to the touch. Prepare a butter paper in a tray and prepare it.
* The peanut bar has been set till now. Take a pin bar and dip it well in the molten chocolate. Now with the help of a kitchen fork, lift the chocolate screwed peanut and drop the extra chocolate into a bowl and put the butter in a laid-out butter paper. Prepare all the peanut bars in a similar manner and put them on a butter paper. To cool the chocolate bar, they can be cooled quickly by keeping them in the fridge for 10 minutes.After cooling, chocolate peanut bars have been set, remove them from butter paper and put them in a plate. If you have an extra chocolate on the edges of the bar then you can cut it off with a knife.
Wrap the Chocolate Peanut Bar –
* To wrap them, cut the rapper into one equal square pieces. Keep the size of it so that the bar gets well wrapped in it. Now wrap a rapper piece and keep it wrapped in a bar. Close it with the edges too well. Wrap the rest of the time in a similar manner.
* Tasty and Yummy Chocolate Peanut Bar is ready. Eat it fun You can eat it comfortably in the fridge for 1 month.