Ingredients for Chicken Masala Curry | Andhra Chicken Masala Curry in English
* Chicken – 1 kg
* Turmeric powder – 1 Tsp
* Salt – According to Taste
* Green chilli – 4-5
* Ginger garlic paste – 2 Tsp
* Tomato – 2
* Onion – 2
* Coriander powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Poppy seeds– 2 Tsp
* Garam masala powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Red chilli powder – 1 Tsp
* Coconut powder – 3 Tsp
* Coriander leaves – 2 Tsp finely chopped
* Oil – According to minimization
How to Make Chicken Masala Curry | Andhra Chicken Masala Curry in English
* Wash the chicken and keep it aside.
* Slightly fry poppy seed, grind them along with coconut powder.
* Onions, tomatoes and green chillies finely chopped.
* Now put oil in a pan and heat it. Now add fine chopped onions and fry the pieces put green chillis. Then ginger paste, garlic,turmeric, red chilli powder, put coriander powder and mix well. Now the chicken pieces and salt and set aside cooked. After chicken is slightly cooked add tomatoes and cook for 1 min.Add 2 cups of water and cook on low flame. After cooking chicken add poppy seeds and coconut, coriander leaves and mix cooked. When they come up oil seasoning mix then garam masala powder and mix off the gas. Hot spice Chicken masala Curry ready.