Ingredients for Mango Chicken Curry Recipe in English
* Boneless chicken – 1 kg
* Lemon juice – 2 Tsp
* Curd – 2 Tsp
* Mango – 1
* Garlic cloves – 5
* Green Chilli – 3
* Salt – According to the Taste
* Onion – 2
* Turmeric powder – 1 Tsp
* Red Chilli Powder – 2 Tsp
* Cumin powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Coriander Powder – 1
* Cumin seeds – 1 Tsp
* Sugar – 1/2 Tsp
* Oil – According to minimization
* Coriander leaves – 2 Tsp (finely chopped)
How to Make Mango Chicken Curry Recipe in English
* Remove mango from the peel and cut it into small pieces; Now add chopped mango, garlic and green chillies and mix them in the mix and grind it until the pulp, even if you can put some water.
* Clean the chicken pieces with water, now add lemon juice and yogurt to the chicken pieces and mix them well, and keep them for soaking for half an hour. Put the onion in a mixer and grind it.
* Now add 3 spoons of oil in a rug, heat it, then cook it by adding chicken pieces, cook the chicken on a low flame until it is fully cooked and turn off the gas.Now add another oil and fry it, add roasted cumin seeds, then add onion paste and roast for 5 minutes, followed by mango pulp, turmeric powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and sugar. Cook for 5 minutes, then add cooked chicken and salt and mix well, now add some water and cover it for 20 minutes on a low flame, then add Coriander address and prepare hot hot chicken mango curry ready .