Ingredients for Chicken Keema Omelette Recipe in English
* Chicken keema – 1 Cup
* Eggs – 4
* Onion – 2 small
* Schezwan sauce – 1 Tsp
* Red chilli powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Tomato sauce – 3 Tsp
* Red chilli sauce – 1 Tsp
* Salt – According to the Taste
* Oil – According to minimization
How to Make Chicken Keema Omelette Recipe in English
* Clean the keema with water with plenty of water.
* Put 4 eggs in a bowl and put salt, red chilli powder in it and keep it in the side thoroughly.Cut the onion finely.
* Now put oil in a rigid and heat it. Now add finely chopped onion and cook it. After that put the kimana and cook it. After finishing the meat, add salt, screwed sauce, tomato puree and cook for 3 minutes. Now add the chilli sauce and cook it on low flame until the keema is cooked well. After cooking the meat, stop the gas.
* Now add oil to a pan and heat it. Now add the beaten eggs mixture half to the pan and spread it. After finishing the omelet a little bit lower on the lower side, add chicken minced half of the omelet and fold the half of the omelette and knead it on the other side.Make the omelette with the remaining egg mixture. Hot hot keema omelet ready.