Ingredients for Chicken Fry | Chicken Fry Andhra Style Kodi Vepudu Recipe in English
* Bonless chicken – 750 g.m
* Ginger garlic paste – 2 Tsp
* Black pepper powder – 1 Tsp
* Green chilli paste – 50 g.m
* Onion – 250 g.m
* Cumin powder – 1 Tsp
* Garam masala powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Coriander leaves – 1 Tsp
* Salt – According to Taste
* Oil – According to minimization
How to Make Chicken Roast | Chicken Fry Andhra Style Kodi Vepudu Recipe in English
* Now ginger garlic paste in a bowl, green chilli paste, cumin powder, salt and mix well. Now add chicken pieces in that and mix well keep aside.
* Cut Onions finely.
* Now put oil in a pan. Now Add the onion and cook. Then chicken and garam masala powder and mix cooked to 20 minutes or until chicken cook. Now switch off the gas, Add coriander leaves. Hot hot chicken fry ready.