Ingredients for Chicken Cheese Paratha Recipe in English
* Chicken – 250 gm
* Cheese – 100 gm
* Salt – According to the Taste
* Coriander leaves – 1 Tsp Finely Chopped
* Onion – 1
* Tomato – 1
* Green chilli – 2
* Wheat flour – 1 1/2 cup
* Maida – 1/2 cup
* Baking powder – 1/4 Tsp
* Capsicum – 1
* Black pepper powder – 1 Tsp
* Sweet corn – 1/4 cup
* Ginger garlic – 1 Tsp
* Oil – According to minimization
How to Make Chicken Cheese Paratha Recipe in English
* Now add wheat flour, salt, baking powder, one spoon of oil and mix it. After that add little water and soft.
* Clean the chicken with water. Cut the onions, capsicum, tomatoes, green chilies, and finely chopped them. Cut coriander leaves finely.
* Now put oil in a pan and heat it. Now add finely chopped ginger garlic and roast it. After that, put chicken and cover the water which comes out of the chicken, cook it until the water is completely finished, now stop the gas. After the chicken was cool down, add finely chopped onions, tomatoes, green chillies, capsicum, sweet potato, coriander leaves, salt, black pepper powder, grind it and mix well.
* Now heat the pan to make paratha. Now take a wheat flour in a bowl. Put chicken mixture over it and make another paratha and keep it on top and turn the edges back. Now put the paratha on the pan and apply it by adding oil to it. Make all the parathas in the same way. Hot hot chicken cheese Paratha ready.