Ingredients for Punjabi Chicken Butter Masala Recipe in English
* Boneless Chicken – 1/2 Kg
* Red Chilli Powder – 1 TSp
* Garam Masala Powder – 1
* Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 Tsp
* Yogurt – 1/2 Cup
* Salt – According to the Taste
* Onion for Masala – 1
* Tomato – 2 (Tomato)
* Ginger Garlic Paste – 2 Tsp
* Cumin seeds – 1 TSp
* Red Chilli Powder – 1 1/2 tsp
* Coriander Powder – 1 Tsp
* Garam Masala Powder – 1 Tsp
* Kasoori Fenugreek – 1 Tsp (Kasuri Methi)
* Cream – 2 Tsp
* Salt – Salt
* Oil – According to mineralogy
How to Make Chicken Butter Masala Recipe in English
* Cut the onion finely. Cut the tomatoes and grind them fine with the mix.
* Now clean the chicken with water well.
* Now put chicken peas, curd, red chilli powder, salt, garam masala, ginger garlic paste in a bowl and mix it well in 30 minutes side.
* Now add 2 to 3 teaspoons of oil in a rug. Now add chicken pies in it and cook it for 5 minutes in both ways.
* Put oil in a strict condition and heat it. Now add cumin seeds and finely chopped onions, cook for 4-5 minutes. After that add ginger garlic paste and cook for 1 minute. Now add red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, salt and mix well. Now add the grated tomatoes mixture and cook for 2 minutes. Now add little water and cook until it boils. Now cook the cooked chicken and cook it for 20 minutes on a low flame. Now add cream and cook for one minute. Now add kasoori fenugreek. Hot hot Punjabi butter chicken masala ready.