Ingredients for Chicken Biryani Recipe | Hyderabadi chicken biryani recipe in English
* Basmati Rice – 500 gm
* Chicken – 750 gm
* Curd – 150 grams,
* Ghee – 1/2 cup
* Onion – 3 (medium size)
* Tomato – 4 (medium size)
* Ginger Garlic paste – 4 Tsp
* Biryani masala – 2 Tsp
* Cardamom Powder(Ilaychi) – 1 Tsp
* Coriander leaves – 1 Tsp Chopped
* Mint Leaves – 1 Tsp(finely chopped)
* Salt – According to the Taste
How to Make Chicken Biryani Recipe in English
* Wash the rice first to make Chicken Biryani 10 minutes and chicken are thoroughly washed. Now wash the onions, tomatoes separate facilities separate finely. As well as wash the coriander and mint leaves.
* Now Heat ghee in a pan. Ghee and fry until enter it chopped onion is warm and golden. In Insert after piece of chicken and cook 10 minutes.
* Then add chopped tomatoes, ginger paste into the pan, add garlic paste, yogurt, biryani masala and a dash of salt and well run. Turn to medium heat gas and cook for 10 minutes, the entire contents. Turn off the gas at the chicken pieces to be soft.
* While chicken is cooking, take 2 liters of water in a separate pan it boil rice and salt. When rice 1/2 should be cooked, turn off the gas and let the rice water separation.
* Now heat a pan. Pan Apply it layers of rice and chicken curry is hot. First a little rice, and curry, rice and curry. Dissolved in 1/2 cup water in every layer matching color, Stay coriander, mint leaves. Now covered the pan and cook for 15 minutes. Then turn off the gas. Hot hot Hyderabad dum chicken Biryani ready.