Ingredients for Chettinad Pepper Chicken Masala | Pepper Chicken Recipe in English
* Chicken – 500gm
* Turmeric powder – 1 Tsp
* Black pepper – 15
* Tomato – 1 Cup (pieces)
* Onion – ¼ Cup (pieces)
* Coriander powder – 2 Tsp
* Cloves – 4
* Curry leaves – 10
* Garlic – 1 tea spoon (grated)
* Oil – 1 1/2 Tsp
* Salt – According to Taste
How to Make Chettinad Pepper Chicken Masala | Pepper Chicken Recipe in English
* Cut the chicken in the pieces and wash the chicken pieces with water. Grind black pepper powder.
* Now add chicken pieces and black pepper, salt, turmeric to a vessel and leave it for half an hour.
* Now put oil in a pan and heat it, Now put cloves, roasted onions, Now add garlic and tomato and roasted. After tomatoes become soft add chicken, curry leaves and cook for 2 min. Add ½ cup water, cover it and cook.After chicken is completely cooked switch off gas.take the curry out in a bowl. Hot hot pepper chicken ready.