Ingredients for Chettinad Mushroom Biryani | Mushroom Biryani Recipe in English
* Mushroom – 1/2 kg
* Basmati rice – 2 cups
* Onions – 3 small
* Ghee – 1/2 cup
* Garlic Cloves – 3
* Cinnamon – a piece of 1-inch
* Tomato – 1
* Soy sauce – 2 Tsp
* Ginger – 1 1/2 Tsp (Chopped)
* Green chilli – 2
* Cardamom – 2
* cumin seeds – 1/2 Tsp
* Red chilli powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Garam masala powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
* Mint leaves – 1/4 cup (Finely Chopped)
* Coriander leaves – 1/4 cup (Finely Chopped)
* salt – According to the Taste
* Lemon – 1
How to Make Chettinad Mushroom Biryani | Mushroom Biryani Recipe in English
* Wash the rice and soak it for 1 hour. After that, remove the water from the rice.
* Now add a little ghee to a pan and heat it. Now put rice in it and fry it .
* Cut mushroom into small pieces. Finely chop onions, tomatoes, green chilies, mint leaves, coriander leaves.
* Now add cardamom, garlic cloves, ginger, cinnamon, cumin seeds, and grind them fine.
* Now add ghee to the pressure pan and heat it. Now add roasted masala in it and roast it. Then put chopped onion and cook it. Now add chopped mushrooms and tomatoes and cook for 10-12 minutes. After that add soya sauce, coriander leaves, mint leaves, red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt and mix well. Now add 3 1/4 cup water and mix it. Now after roasting in the water add roasted rice and mix it. Now add garam masala powder and cover it till the rice is cooked on a low flame. Hot hot mushroom biryani ready. Add lemon juice before eating it.