Ingredients for Chatpate Aloo curry Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Cooked potatoes – 6
- Quark – 1 cup
- Asafoetida-1/2 teaspoon
- Fenugreek – 1/2 tablespoon
- Whole coriander – 1 tablespoon
- Coriander powder – 1 tablespoon
- Chana Masala – 1 tablespoon
- salty taste
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
How to Make Chatpate Aloo curry Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the fenugreek and the whole coriander.
- Then chop the boiled potatoes and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then mix a cup of water and Chaat Masala in cottage cheese and gently sauté. the
- Add the same in the vegetables, sprinkle with coriander powder and salt.
- When the vegetables begin to cook, add asafetida, reduce the speed of the flame for a while and close the flame.
- Spicy potatoes with your asafetida curry are ready.
- Serve now with hot rice.