Children need something new to eat every day. The mother must pay attention to the new nutrition and nutrition of the children. To make something new and instant, make this spinach rice recipe. The children will appreciate it because it is rich in nutrition.
Ingredients for Chana Palak Rice Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* 1 cup of boiled black gram
* 1 cup chopped spinach
* Two cups of boiled rice
* 2 teaspoons of oil
* Half of finely chopped onion
* 1 teaspoon of ginger paste and garlic
* 1/2 cup pepper
* Half a spoon of turmeric powder and red pepper
* 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds
How to make Chana Palak Rice Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First, heat the oil in the nonstick skillet and heat it. Add the chopped onion and fry until brown.
* Add the ginger and garlic paste, the pepper, the tomato and cook for two minutes.
* When vegetables are frozen, add spinach, turmeric powder, red peppers, cumin seeds and cook for 3 minutes.
* Then add the boiled black gram and rice in this mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
* After serving spinach-chana rice, serve it with raita. If you want, do it with spinach.