Ingredients for Cappuccino coffee Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Milk – 2 cups
* water – 2 Tsp
* coffee powder(separated into 2 parts) – 3 Tsp
* powdered sugar – 2 Tsp (Extra flavor if you want)
How to make Cappuccino coffee Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Heat the milk on medium flame in a pan. Keep warming it on a low flame until the bubbles come from the edges, but do not boil the milk. Then take it off the flame and put it on a flat surface. Take 1 cup of milk out of it.
* Put the remaining milk in the mixer and rotate it at a faster speed so that it becomes thicker. Also, rotate until you get to the froth according to your mind.
* Take this milk in a coffee mug, add coffee powder, pc sugar and 1 tablespoon of water to it and mix it well. Then put half a cup of milk separately in it.
* Pour the left foam on the coffee over the coffee and decorate it with the cinnamon or the desired flavors and serve it hotly.
* A classic Cappuccino contains 1/3 of the expressway, 1/3 steamed milk, 1/3 foam. You can also use flavors such as chocolate or vanilla.