Ingredients for Butter Kulcha Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* 1½ cups flour
* 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
* 1½ small sugar
* 1½ teaspoon of yoghurt
* 1 ½ teaspoon of oil
* 3 tablespoons of milk
* Taste of salt
* Hot water, knead the dough
* 1 tablespoon black spoon
* 3 tablespoons finely chopped coriander
* Butter / butter as needed
How to Make Butter Kulcha Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* In a container, filter with flour, baking powder and salt. Mix well by adding sugar, curd, milk and oil.
* Add some lukewarm water as needed and immerse the soft dough. Make the garlic naan on the pan
* Keep the dough covered with a damp cloth and let it sit for 2 hours.
* After dosing the dough again after a set time. Divide it into 6 equal parts and make the lines. Take a paste and let it fill the bag by pressing on it with the palms. Take some dry flour on a plate. Cover the dough with flour and keep it in chalk. Baked Paneer Kulcha
* Spread the bucket in the form of thick bread. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green coriander and press in hand.
* Then roll the bread into a round shape (slightly thicker than the paratha) or oval. If the bread is not round, do not stretch. Do the same thing that is done. What is the child, the elders will love this paratha
* Rinse the bread and put some water in the hand.
* Heat a skillet over medium heat (do not use nonstick skillet). When the heat is hot, add the gram flour on it (keep the sesame side upright) In a moment, the bubbles will appear on the surface.
* When bubbles appear, invert the pan and place 2-3 inches above the flame. Keep the pan on the right and left until it turns brown on the surface of the bread. (If you are using an electric cooker, leave the stove on the stove, then place it on a flame or flame.) Tikona puff Paratha
* To prevent the cottage from burning, take a look at Tawa in a short time.
* When a brownish stain appears on the pole, remove it from the gas.
* Now, get rid of Kulcha using the knockout.
* Put butter on the kulcha and serve with the masala cheese bowl. Take the dough from the rest of the flour in the same way.