(Indian Style Broccoli Stir Fry, Broccoli Mezhukkupuratti in Microwave Oven, Kerala Style Quick and Healthy Broccoli Stir Fry)
About Recipe : broccoli recipe in hindi,broccoli sabzi for chapati in hindi,broccoli recipe by sanjeev kapoor,broccoli recipe by nisha,
broccoli recipe in marathi,simple broccoli recipe,broccoli recipe vegetarian,broccoli sabzi by sanjeev kapoor in hindi,How to Make Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe
Ingredients for Broccoli Mezhukkupuratti (Broccoli Stir Fry) Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Broccoli – 1 crown
- Onion – 1 medium onion (or 1/2 of big onion)
- Green chilly – 3 (or 2 jalapeno peppers)
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Black Pepper – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp (reduce or increase as needed)
How to Make Broccoli Mezhukkupuratti (Broccoli Stir Fry) Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Cut broccoli into medium-sized florets. You can also include steam after peeling the skin.
- Rinse broccoli and keep it in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Cut the onion into medium-sized pieces.
- Cut the green chillies.
- Put the oil in a small microwaveable bowl (preferably a ceramic bowl).
- Add the mustard seeds in the oil.
- Keep the bowl in microwave for 45 seconds on full power (or until the mustard seeds start cracking).
- Add the onion and chilies to the oil and mix.
- Keep it in microwave Owen for 2 minutes.
- Take the bowl out add turmeric powder, pepper and the salt and keep the bowl again in the microwave for another 2 minutes.
- Take out the onion chili mixture and add to it the cut broccoli florets. Mix well.
- Keep the bowl in microwave for 2 to 3 minutes (till the broccoli turns bright green).
- Leave it for a minute before you take out and serve.