Ingredients for Bread Paneer Rolls Recipe in English:
* Paneer – 1 Cup (Grated)
* Red chilli powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Cumin powder – 1/4 Tsp
* Salt – According to the Taste
* Ginger galic paste – 1/2 Tsp
* Coriander leaves – 3 Tsp(Finely chopped)
* Ghee or Oil – According to minimization
* Bread slices – 5
* Garam masala – 1/2 Tsp
* Onion – 1
* Tomato ketchup – 1 Tsp
How to make Bread Paneer Rolls Recipe in English:
* Now put a grated paneer in a bowl. Now add salt, cumin powder, finely chopped onions, red chilli powder, garam masala, coriander leaves and mix well. (Combine with fingerlies) Now add ginger garlic paste and tomato ketchup and mix it. Now keep this mixture aside.
* Now take bread slices. Now cut the four sides of the bread. Now roll the bread slices with the help of rolling pin (just like the roll chapatti), so that the bread slices are thin.
* Now, by mixing 1 spoon paneer mixture into bread slices and roll it round like the roll. Similarly, apply ghee up on all the rolls (on bread slices).
* Now add 2 teaspoons of ghee or oil to a pan and heat it. Now put the bread roll on the hot pan and keep it both until it changes to golden brown. Hot hot bread paneer rolls are ready.