Ingredients for Bread Aloo Bonda Recipe in English
* Bread slices – 6
* Potato – 3 – 4 (boiled)
* carrots – 1
* Onions – 1
* Green chilli – 2
* Ginger garlic paste- 1/2 Tsp
* Redchili powder – 1 1/2 Tsp
* coriander powder – 1/2 Tsp
* garam masala powder – 1/4 Tsp
* coriander leaves – 1 Tsp ( finely chopped)
* Gramflour – 1 cup
* salt – According to Taste
* oil – According to minimization
How to Make Bread Aloo Bonda Recipe in English
* Grate the carrots. Cut the onions and green chilies finely.
* Now add gram flour, salt, 1/2 tsp red chili powder in a bowl and mix well. After that add some little water and prepare the solution.
* Now remove the peel to the potato and mash it.
* Now add potato, carrot, garlic paste, finely chopped onions, green chillies, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, salt, coriander leaves, salt in a bowl and mix well.
* Now cut four edges of bread slices. Put a little water in a bowl and keep it.
* Now Put one bread slice in water and immediately remove them by putting them in the middle of both hands. So that the bread slices are removed completely.
* Now put a little potato mixture over the bread slices, and make a round ball shape by picking the bread slices from four or more.
* Heat oil in a pan. Now add one bread balls to the gram flour and put it in hot oil and turn it over and over again until golden brown colour. Similarly, remove all bread bottoms and fill them.
* You can now make bread Bonda even after without grinding. Drip the bread slices by pressing and pouring the potato mixture in it and making a round ball shape and putting it in a hot oil, remove it by frying.