Ingredients for Boondi Ladoo Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Besan – 2 cups (Gram Flour)
* Sugar – 2 cups
* Salt – 1 pinch
* Cooking Soda – 1 Pinch
* Oil – According to OIL
* Cardamom powder – 1/2 Tsp
How to Make Boondi Ladoo Recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Now add besan, cooking soda, 1 pinch of salt in a bowl. After that add a little water and prepare batter like batter.
* Now put oil in a rigid and heat it. Mix the gram flour again with a spoon. Now put the peel at 6-7 inches of hot oil and add a gram flour mixture with a spoon over the cottage. Groundnut extends from the hinges of the cucumber and falls into the oil and becomes rounded bundi. Drop as many drops as you can. Now remove the boondi till golden color comes out. Likewise, remove all the boondi from the bottom.
* Now put sugar and water in a pot and heat it. Now after mixing sugar (not too thick or too thick) after mixing syrup, add the cardamom powder and stop the gas. If you want, you can add dry fruits to it.
* Now add boondi to sugar syrup and mix it. Soak the boondi syrup after the soak, after adding the oil in the hands, take 2 or 3 teaspoon boondi and press both hands with the help of both hands and make a lime equal to the lemon. Make all the laddus and prepare them. Bundi laddu ready.