Ingredients for Boondi Ki Sabzi Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- 2 cups of Boondi,
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 pepper
- 2 boiled potatoes,
- 1 medium onion
- Half a teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon Garam masala,
- Half a teaspoon of red pepper,
- 1 tablespoon of ghee
How to Make Boondi Ki Sabzi Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Finely chop the onion. Cut large pieces of tomatoes, potatoes and peppers.
- Heat the ghee and fry the onions.
- When the onion is golden, mix the spices and add the tomatoes, potatoes, pepper and Boondi.
- Cook over low heat. Just finished is spicy delicious vegetables from the store.