Ingredients for Bisi bele bath in English
* Pigeon Pea Lentils – 1 cup cooked toor dal
* Rice – 1 cup steamed rice
* Cabbage – 2 Tsp chopped
* Potatoes – 2 Tsp
* Carrots – 1
* Onions – 2 fine chopped
* Tomatoes – 2 fine chopped
* Capsicum – 2 fine chopped
* Lemon Juice – 1 Tsp
* Turmeric Powder – 1 Tsp
* Sambar Masala or Bisi Bele Bath Masala – 1 Tsp
* Cashew Nuts – 8
* Red Chilli Powder – ½ Tsp
* Salt – According to taste
* Oil – 2-3 tablespoons
* Ghee – 2 Tsp
* Mustard Seeds – 1 Tsp
* Split Black Gram Lentils – 1 Tsp urad dal
* Curry Leaves – 7
* Dry Red Chillies – 2
How to Make Bisi bele bath recipe in English
* Heat the oil in a nonstick pan, after the oil is hot, add cook until slightly soft, add the potatoes.
* Add the carrots and cook put to him too soft.
* Now add cashew nuts, pepper, leaf and cook cabbage until slightly soft when entering onion.
* When vegetables are cooked, add Mix well with red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt.
* Now cook it some water, sambar masala or Bisi bele rice boil adding seasoning.
* Now it cooked rice, lentils and then add the tomatoes, add a little longer and cover the pan put half of the lime juice.
* When a little water to be reduced and then gas bound to come rice and Bisi bele rice preparing to put choppy fired in a serving dish.
* Allow hot ghee in a pan to choppy then add casts opinion and give it to crack.
* Now add add urad dal, when pulses may be slightly pink, add casts happy red pepper and cashew nuts.