Ingredients for Bhindi Tomato Masala recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Ladyfinger – 250 grams
* Tomato – 2 nos
* Onion – 2 nos
* Green chilli – 2 nos
* Garlic – 5
* Coriander powder – Turmeric powder – 1 Tsp
* Red Chilli Powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Cumin seeds – 1/2 Tsp
* Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
* Amchur – 1/4 Tsp
* Garam Masala – 1/4 Tsp
* Green Coriander leaves – 2 Tsp (chopped)
* Oil – 2 Tsp
* Salt – According to taste
How to Make Bhindi Tomato Masala recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First wash the Bhindi and dry it. After this, cut the beans into round pieces. Also chop the tomatoes, onions, green chilies, finely chop them, and clean the garlic thoroughly.
* Now heat oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, add cumin seeds in the embroidery. After this, put chopped green chillies, onion and grated garlic in the embroidery and fry well.
* When the spices become brown color, put the beans in the pan and cook on medium flame. When the beans are more than half cooked, add tomatoes in the frying pan and cook for 5 minutes while running.
* After this, put chopped coriander in the embroidery and stop the gas by running the vegetable.
* Take it, your delicious lady and tomatoes are ready. Heat it hot and serve it with bread or chapati.