Ingredients for Bhindi Jaipuri recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Bhindi – 1/2 kilo
* Oil – According to Oil
* Onions – 1
* Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 1/2 Tsp
* Tomato – 3
* Capsicum – 2
* Lemon juice – 1 Tsp
* Turmeric – 1/4 Tsp
* Red Chili Powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Garam Masala – 1/2 Tsp
* Black pepper powder – 1/4 Tsp
* Salt – According to taste
* Coriander leaves – 1 Tsp
How to Make Bhindi Jaipuri recipe in English Hindi Marathi Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* Wash capsicum well, remove the stalks and seeds and cut them, cut the onions and tomatoes too.
* Wash the beard well, cut the stems of both the stems and the stem, keep aside the lemon juice in Bhindi.
* Put Bhindi and water in a non stick pane, boil for 4 minutes, Now remove the water from the bhindi and wipe it with the cloth, then chop the Bhindi in 3 pieces, add chopped salt and apply it.
* Put oil in a pan, heat, add chopped onion, roasted, ginger garlic paste, capsicum, and then add tomatoes, garam masala, red chilli powder, turmeric, add half a cup of water and put it slower Cook 10 minutes on the flame, put Bhindi and cover it and cook it for 10 minutes, Now add black pepper powder and coriander leaves and mix them. Heat hot Bhindi Jaipuri Recipe.