Ingredients for Bharwa Pyaz Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* 4 big onions
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 3 tablespoons rye
* A potato
* A carrot
* 25 grams of butter
* 75 g of cheese
* Salt to taste
How to Make Bharwa Pyaz Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
* First make the oven at 200 degrees centigrade.
* Add the onion and oil to the oven and cook until it turns red.
* Peel the potatoes and carrots until the onion is cooked.
* Now lightly fry the potatoes and carrots in oil in a frying pan with mustard to make them ready for filling.
* After that, slightly cool the mixture, then mix the salt and cheese and prepare the filling.
* The onions have turned red, take them out of the oven and cook the prepared spices, the butter and prepare the onion.