Ingredients for Besan ka Cheela | Rajasthani Papra Recipe in English
* Rice – 1 cup
* Chana dal ( Chickpea Lentil ) – 1/4 cup
* Garlic – 5
* Green chilli – 3
* Jeera (Cumin) – 1/2 Tsp
* Ghee – According to minimization
* Coriander – 1 Tsp (finely chopped)
* Salt – According to the Taste
How to Make Besan ka Cheela | Rajasthani Papra Recipe in English
* Wash the rice and are gram dal and then soak for these 5 hours.
* After 5 hours, add rice-out pulses of water with garlic and green chilli and finely grinding mixer.
* Remove to a bowl and then paste and do mix well salt, cumin and coriander.
* Now Heat a non-stick pan. Tawa Reduce heat to warm. Then pour the mixture of a little rice, lentils and spread around rounding.pour a little oil up and make toast him well back.Hot hot Besan ka Cheela ready.