Ingredients for Bengali Vegetable Chop | Beetroot Cutlet | Vegetable Chops Recipe in English
* Potato – 3
* Carrot – 2
* Beetroot – 1
* Onion – 1
* Green chilli – 2
* Ginger garlic paste – 1 Tsp
* Turmeric powder – 1/4 Tsp
* Red chilli powder – 1 1/2 Tsp
* Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
* Garam masala powder – 1/2 T sp
* Peanuts – 1/4 cup
* Gram flour – 1/2 cup
* Rusk powder – 1 cup
* Coriander leaves – 1 Tsp
* Salt – According to the Taste
* Oil – According to minimization
How to Make Bengali Vegetable Chop | Beetroot Cutlet | Vegetable Chops Recipe in English
* Boil the potatoes, or remove the potato peel and cut it into a small piece and fry it in the oil.
* Remove the peas and beetroot peel and grate it. Cut the onions and green chilies finely.
* Now add ground peanut to it and fry it away. After the peanut is cooled, remove the peel and keep it in the side.
* Now add oil to the same rinse and heat it. Now add finely chopped onions and green chillies and roast it. Once the onion is light brown, add grated carrots and beetroot, cook for 3-4 minutes on low flame. Now after the carrot and beetroot become soft, add ginger paste of lemon juice and mix it.
* Now add turmeric, salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and cook for 2 minutes. Now turn off the gas by mixing groundnut and coriander leaves.
* Now mash or grate the boiled potatoes.
* Now in a bowl, add gram flour and some water and prepare the round. Besan solution should not be too thick or too thick. Now put toast (rusk) powder in a plate. If you do not have toast powder then you can use bread crabs.
* Now add the grated potato, carrot and sugar beet mixture in a big bowl and mix well.
* Now, take a little mixture from the potato mixture and make a round tall cylinder shape or cutlet in your favorite shape and place it in a plate.
* Now add oil to it, and heat it. Now dip the gram flour of one cutlet and wrap it in toast powder and put it in a hot oil and leave it to be golden brown. Hot hot BENGAL STYLE veg Chops ready.