Ingredients for Bengali Sweet Doi Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Whole milk: grams
- Sugar: 1 tablespoon
- Brown sugar: 2 teaspoons
- Misti (Dahi) yogurt: 2 tablespoons
- Some dried fruits: (chopped)
How to Make Bengali Sweet Doi Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Start by cooking the milk. Add sugar after cooking and cook for more than 5 minutes.
- Then put the brown sugar on the other side in a saucepan or bowl, add a teaspoon of water and let it melt.
- Then mix with milk and cook again for about 4 to 5 minutes, then allow to cool well.
- Then remove it in a jar or other container.
- Add a little yoghurt and refrigerate for 4 to 5 hours.
- Then take the quark out of the fridge, place the pasta on it and punish it.
- And now we are all ready to get clotted.