Ingredients for Bengali Fish Fry Recipe in English
* Boneless Fish – 500 grams
* Lemon juice – 01 Tsp
* Bread crumb – A Small piece
* Egg – 1 (only white)
* Ginger paste – 1 Tsp
* Chilli powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Tomato ketchup – 1 Tsp
* Coriander leaves- 1 spoon (chopped)
* Black pepper – 1/2 Tsp
* Salt – 1/2 Tsp
For Noun Sauce
* Mayonnaise – 1/2 cup
* Brown vinegar – 1/4 cup
* Cucumber – 01 Tsp (finely chopped)
* Onion – 1 tablespoon (finely chopped)
How to Make Bengali Fish Fry Recipe in English
* Take lemon juice and salt well on the fish and keep it for 10-12 minutes. After that wash the fish.After washing, allow them to dry on the cloth and dry them.
* Mix the contents of the meridian and then mix it in the fish. After that, keep it dry for half an hour.
* To make Tartar sauce, put onion and cucumber in vinegar and keep it for 30 minutes. After that filter the vinegar and separate it.
* Press the cucumbers and onion well and remove the extra vinegar. After that mix the onion and cucumber well in the mayonnaise. Now your Tartor sauce is ready.
* Press the bread crumb on the fish, so that it becomes like a layer. After that, fry it on medium flame in the oil. Remove it when it is golden and serve it with Tartor sauce or Tomato sauce.