Ingredients for Bengali Chicken Bharta Recipe in English
* Boneless chicken – 500 gm
* Ginger – 1 1/2 inch piece
* Garlic – 8
* Tomato – 3
* Onions – 3
* Dry Red Chilli – 2
* Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
* Garam Masala Powder – 1 Tsp
* Fenugreek seeds – 1 Tsp
* Tomato Pure – 1/2 Tsp
* Green chilli – 2 Tsp Chopped
* Coriander leaves – 2 Tsp
* Salt – According to the Taste
* Oil – According to minimization
How to Make Bengali Chicken Bharta Recipe in English
* Cut the chicken into small pieces and clean it with water.
* Grind ginger garlic finely. Mix a tomato and dry red chillies and grind them finely.
* Cut the onions, tomatoes, green chilies finely.
* Put oil in a strict manner and heat it. Now add finely chopped onions, ginger garlic paste, coriander powder and cook it. Now put chicken and cook ducker for 4-5 minutes. After that, add chopped tomatoes, tomato pure, salt, garam masala, kasoori fenugreek, green chillies, pickle and cook well, cook for 10-11 minutes. After that add the coriander leaves and close the gas. Hot hot Bengali Chicken Curry ready.