Ingredients for Dum Arbi | Tarul Dum Curry Recipe in English
* Arbi – 8 (Colocasia,आलुकी ,చేమగడ్డ)
* Onion – 1
* Tomato – 1
* Green Chilli – 2
* Ginger Garlic paste – 2 Tsp
* Red chilli powder – 1 Tsp
* Coriander powder – 1 Tsp
* Garam masala powder – 1/2 Tsp
* Yogurt – 1 (Curd)
* Cumin seeds – 1 Tsp
* Coriander leaves – 1 Tsp
* Salt – According to Taste
* Oil – According to minimization
How To Make Dum Arbi Recipe | Tarul Dum Curry in English
* Boil it after washing Arbi. After the Arabian cooling, remove the peel and cut it into large pieces and keep it in the plate.
* Cut the onions and green chilies finely. Grind tomatoes finely with a cut mixture.
* Heat oil by adding oil to it strictly. Now add chopped Arabi and fry it until golden brown.
* Now add two spoons of oil in a second rinse and heat it. Now add cumin seeds and roast it. Then add finely chopped onions and green chilies and cook it. Now after the onion becomes light brown, add ginger paste and paste. Now add tomatoes puree and cook it for 2 minutes. Now add turmeric, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and cook till the oil is released from the spices. Now add yogurt and mix it. After the issue comes to boil, add 1/2 cup water and mix it.
* Now after gravy comes to boil, add Arabi and salt and cover it on low flame for 4-5 minutes. Now add coriander leaves and turn off the gas. Heat warm hot Arabic ready.