If you want to do a puja in your home and be forgiving, your search ends. Because today I came for you, the method to make the Kheer apple. It is very post-cultural and does not cost anything in salt. It is very easy to do and you can do it in a very short time. If you want to make apple pudding, let’s see how Kheer apples are made: –
Ingredients for Apple Kheer Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- Apple: 2 (medium size)
- Milk: 1 liter
- Sugar: 150 grams
- Almond: 10-12 (put in hot water and peel)
- Cashews: 5-6
- Pistachio: 5-6
- Grape: 10-15
- Cardamom: 3-4 powders
How to Make Apple Kheer Recipe in Hindi English Marathi Gujarati Bengali Tamil Telugu All Indian languages
- First, put the milk thickly in the gas and hold in the middle. Then peel and grind the apple.
- Then place the pan on the other side, add some ghee and fry the grated apple until it discolors, then add sugar and cook over low heat.
- If half of the milk is thick, add the apple and mix it (if you add milk directly, the milk will burst because the milk is sour and the acid ends with the roast).
- Then cut the cashew nuts, almonds and saffron noodles, add it and cook for 2 minutes.
- Put it in a little frost, take it in a bowl and decorate it with cashews, pasta and saffron.
- I think you may have liked this recipe if you want to know a recipe I have not written yet. Then you can ask it in the comment section.